CTMH NEWSLETTER

Hello there fellow crafters
I know it has been a while and I apologize. I have been very busy behind the scenes but I will have something to post for you in the next couple of days. In the meantime, I wanted to make you aware of something.
If you are a customer of mine and I have your email address on file you should be receiving my monthly newsletter. If you are not receiving it I need to ask you to do something for me. Actually 2 things. First go to your spam (not your junk mail) and look for the newsletter there. 2nd if you don't find it there please comment here with your name and email and I will verify that your information is in my address book correctly.
If you are not currently a customer with me and you would like to receive my monthly newsletter, no problem. Please comment here with your name and email address so I can add you to my address book and you will receive the newsletter starting with October.
The monthly newsletter is a great way to stay informed. You can find out what the stamp of the month is for the current month, what specials are going on, learn new techniques and any important upcoming dates. Let me help you keep up with Close to My Heart.


Thank you for sitting a spell,

Nan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's going on in my creating space.....