SCHOLASTIC LAYOUT WORKSHOP
I am back with our workshop layout project for Thurs Sept 6. Looking forward to seeing all of you and creating this great scholastic layout. Supplies are listed below along with cutting guide and helpful hints. Print this and bring with you. See you on Thurs at 6:30
G1049 Scholastic WOTG Kit E1013 My Acrylix Field Trip Alphabet
Z2170 Ruby Ink Pad Z2171 Saddle Ink Pad
Z1294 Sanding Kit Z578 Corner Rounder
Z1151 3-D Foam Tape Y1003 2 x 2 My Acrylix Block
Y1009 2 x 3.5 My Acrylix Block Y1010 2 x 6.5 My Acrylix Block
To create the layout, follow the helpful hints outlined below and the assembly instructions found on page 87 of the Magic™ how-to book.
- Use diagrams on page 86 of our Magic™ how-to book and this cutting guide to cut papers.
- Sand distress outside edges of Cocoa bases.
- Use corner rounder to round the following: top right corner of A, bottom right corner of C, top left corner of D, and bottom left corner of F.
- Stamp “from the library of” image with Outdoor Denim ink on 2" × 2" stamping accent; trim around circle.
- Stamp the following in Saddle ink: number border on 1/2" × 12" accents and title on four canvas pennants and 1/2" × 1 1/2" title accent.
- Sponge all papers, photos, and two canvas arrows with Saddle ink.
- Assemble layout according to pattern in Magic on page 87, attaching the two 1/2" × 12" accents, journal accent, and title accent.
- Attach cut-out circle accent with 3-D foam tape, canvas shapes, two large antiqued gold studs, and four small antiqued gold studs.