Wednesday, January 2, 2013

La Belle Vie Layout Workshop

Happy 2013 Ladies!!
     I trust that everyone had a great New Years Day. I am believing for good things in 2013!
Our first workshop this year is La Belle Vie.  I am making a change to our Workshops on the Go.  We will now complete our layout pages on Tuesday and our bonus projects on Thursday each month.  With that being said, this is the supply list for the La Belle Vie layout workshop that will be completed on Tuesday Janauary 8 at 6:00pm. 


G1048   La Belle Vie Workshops on the Go Kit
 
E1010    My Acrylix Chocolate Alphabet Large  
 
Z2105    Black Exclusive Inks Pad                
 
Z2106    Blush Exclusive Inks Pad
 
Z2118    Desert Sand Exclusive Inks Pad
 
3174       Blending Pen
 
Z697       Sponge
 
Z1151     3-D Foam Tape
 
Y1002     1" x 3 1/2" My Acrylix Block
 
Y1009     2" x 3 1/2" My Acrylix Block
 
Y1010     2" x 6 1/2" My Acrylix Block

We will be using the Artiste cartridge to make a few cuts so be sure to arrive on time so you are sure to complete your project.  Also, don't forget those pictures.
Have a great week and I will see you next Tuesday.  Thanks for stopping by.
Nan
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

   Today only, save big on our versatile Workspace Wonder™ organization system. Build your own custom storage solution for organizing ...