FOR ALWAYS

LAYOUT WORKSHOP
**April 9, 2013**
6:00 - 8:00 PM
DATE CHANGE


SUPPLIES NEEDED:
G1055 For Always Scrapbooking Kit
Black Exclusive Inks® Pad
Sanding Kit
3-D Foam Tape
1" × 3 1/2" My Acrylix® Block
3" × 3" My Acrylix® Block


                        CARD WORKSHOP
                      ** April 11, 2013**
                        6:00 - 8:00 PM
               DATE CHANGE
                                     


 
SUPPLIES NEEDED:
G1060 For Always Card Making Kit
Black Exclusive Inks® Pad
Juniper Exclusive Inks® Pad
Slate Exclusive Inks® Pad

Smokey Plum Exclusive Inks® Pad
Sanding Kit Corner Rounder


3-D Foam Tape

1" × 1" My Acrylix® Block
3" × 3" My Acrylix® Block
2" × 6 1/2" My Acrylix® Block

To place your kit order go to www.nanb.ctmh.com.  For Always is a beautiful kit and I look
forward to making these exquisite creations with you.  See you in April.
Nan B




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's going on in my creating space.....