South Carribean Cruise 2013

Ok so here is it....there is this cruise to the Southern Carribean for consultants who reach the required goal!!!     

I have been trying to reach this goal all year!  I am close but not close enough.  I would love to take my husband on this trip but I can't do it by myself.  

Close to My Heart offers quality products and all at a fabulous price.  Jeanette Lynton, founder and CEO for Close to My Heart is passionate about this company and stands behind the products that we offer.      

Check out our brand new idea book and all that Close to My Heart has to offer for your stamping and scrapbooking desires here.      

If becoming a consultant has been a dream of  yours, there is no better time than now to join Close to My Heart.  During the Month of August we are offering a consultant kit at the special price of $49.00.  And in addition you will receive FREE this fun Damask tote.  I would love to you on my team.                                               

Click on my Online Business Account and make your selections.  Quality products for affordable prices.  That is the Close to My Heart way.          

Thank you for stopping by,                                                              

Nan B


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's going on in my creating space.....