Thursday, December 3, 2015

December is our Christmas Luncheon

Are you looking forward to our Christmas Luncheon this weekend?  This is always special where we take time to visit, share a meal, exchange gifts and enjoy being with each other and sharing life. 

Thank you all for another great year of crafting, laughs and friendships.  Definition of a customer - a person or organization that buys goods or services from a store or business.  I would have to say you each are much more than that to me.  And though I am thankful to have you as customers that purchase goods from Close to My Heart through me, I am grateful to have come to know each of you over the years and to call you my friends.  Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your life.

I wish you so much joy and happy times this Christmas season with family and friends. Merry Christmas to each of you.
Nancy

No comments:

Post a Comment

   Today only, save big on our versatile Workspace Wonder™ organization system. Build your own custom storage solution for organizing ...