Skip to main content

Christmas Treasures II

Well here is more of the beautiful gifts I received a Sunday's luncheon.  Karen has such a gift for making center pieces.  I love it when she makes them for me!!!
Then she gave me a sachi thermol bag that was filled with goodies and a
box of chocolates.  Can you say spoiled?
Jaunice made each of us this great apron that fits inside of a coffee mug!  It has little pockets to store pens, pencils, paint brushes so they are right at your fingertips.  Just the thing for a crafter to have.  Thank you Jaunice.
Marv made up these great gift bags with treats including the cupcake die you see next to the bag.  On the back of the cupcake is a gift certificate for each of the ladies from CTMH <VBG>.  And she gave me a jar of buttons and these cute litte canisters for storage.  Oh I love containers!!  Thank you Marv!

Lisa gave us each a beautiful crochet scarf and pin.  Perfect for these cold days.  Thank you Lisa.


Debra gave us each quite the bounty of goodies along with .....
this beautiful charger.  The letters are vinyl and cut out on her Cricut!  What a great idea.  Thanks Debra.
Becky made these cute little reindeer filled with sweet treats and a santa ornament.  Both very fun for the holidays.  Thank you Becky.
Beth gave us each a stocking with our name stickled on it.  And this great mini tag scrapbook.  Inside is a picture of our group's last year picture, place for another picture and a gift card!  Very cute.  Also a little cute santa ornament and a wooden rubber stamp with Santa .  thank you Beth.

And Karen beaded each of us a beautiful Christmas ornament!
Kathy has been a busy little elf baking treats to fill this little cottage box!  Kathy everything is delicious.  Thank you.
Maureen has also been busy baking!  Yum.  All these delicious treats makes it hard to resist!  Oh well.  Thanks you Maureen.   
 Janice made baked treats also.  Robert says Thank you ladies for all the sweets.  He thinks they are all for him! 
Deb C gave us these coolly decorated jars.  Some were filled with chewy peppermints and other with what looked like red jaw breakers or gum balls.  Lots of red/white and glitter!  Love it.  Thanks Deb C.

Love this next gift so much.  Marv had my name for Christmas and this is part of what she gave me!


Not sure if I have told any of you but "I GOT A CRICUT" for Christmas from all of my ladies.  I knew I would own one, one day.  But I knew it would not be any time soon.  Robert just went back to work and things are still really tight.  The ladies I think figure all that out and decided to bless me!  And bless me they did.  I can't tell you how much I appreciate each of you.  Not just for the Cricut but for having each of you as a dear friend.  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.  And thank you for making my Christmas so special.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Everything ABC's Blog Hop

Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop! For this hop we will be featuring the letter S. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. If you came from Anita Autore's blog then you're on the right track! This card is made using our new Pathfinding paper pack (X7186B) with all the feel of Autumn. The base is 6" x 6" with a 3"x 6 "piece of goldrush cardstock and .25 x 5' piece of olive cardstock. I popped up a 2.25" x 3.5" piece of background and texture paper from the Pathfinding paper pack. Flowers are from Lifetime of Happiness (C1589) and "With Sympathy" is from Sincere Expressions (A1146). Very simplistic yet cute card to send just the right message. To purchase any of the items I used for this card or to shop our online idea book click here Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S blog Hop is Wendy Kessler In case you get lost along the way…go to Scrappy Therapy Th

MERRY CHRISTMAS

  May you and your family always remember the real reason for celebrating the Christmas season.   From our family to yours God bless you now and in 2021!

How about a contest?

Wedding Bells are ringing!!! There is someone special in my life that is about to get married.  In honor of their wedding I would like to give away the National Scrapbooking special "Free to Be" scrapbooking kit.                 The paper collection features exclusive printed cardstocks, vellum, and B&T Duos™ Be sure to follow all instructions.  Winner will be announce Monday April 28th here on my blog.  You will have 48 hrs to respond. Here are the requirements: *Tell me the date of the couple's wedding?  Where they met?  Where the wedding is taking?  Is it a church wedding or Justice of the Peace ceremony? *If you are married tell me your anniversary, where you met, where you got married and whether it a church wedding or a JP ceremony. *Post your response here as a comment to this post by 11:00 PM Saturday April 26, 2014 to qualify. May the BEST MAN/WOMAN WIN! Nan