Skip to main content

Today is here!!!

With the crazy week I have had i did not keep up with my count down here on my blog.  But you know I was counting down just the same, right?  Well today is finally here and we will leave today!! YIPPEE.
Please keep us in your prayers for safe travel and good weather.  We are so looking forward to relaxation and fun times with our bestest friends. 

I will have lots of pictures to share when I return.  Have a great weekend and find someone to be a blessing to.

Thanks for spending time with me,
Nan B

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Everything ABC's Blog Hop

Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop! For this hop we will be featuring the letter S. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. If you came from Anita Autore's blog then you're on the right track! This card is made using our new Pathfinding paper pack (X7186B) with all the feel of Autumn. The base is 6" x 6" with a 3"x 6 "piece of goldrush cardstock and .25 x 5' piece of olive cardstock. I popped up a 2.25" x 3.5" piece of background and texture paper from the Pathfinding paper pack. Flowers are from Lifetime of Happiness (C1589) and "With Sympathy" is from Sincere Expressions (A1146). Very simplistic yet cute card to send just the right message. To purchase any of the items I used for this card or to shop our online idea book click here Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S blog Hop is Wendy Kessler In case you get lost along the way…go to Scrappy Therapy Th...

MERRY CHRISTMAS

  May you and your family always remember the real reason for celebrating the Christmas season.   From our family to yours God bless you now and in 2021!

What a Hoot!

What a hoot this special is in August.  Spend $50 and get this set for $5.00. But don't wait because it is only available this month, then it is gone. To make your qualifying purchase and What a Hoot stamp set click here.