Now on to more fun: Workshop Tues Sept 4 we will make this darling little book out of cards! This is just in time for school pictures. Below is the list of supplies, cutting diagram and helpful hints. Print and bring this with you. See you at 6:30.
G1049 Scholastic WOTG Kit E1013 My Acrylix Field Trip Alphabet
Z2170 Ruby Ink Pad Z2171 Saddle Ink Pad
Z2140 Outdoor Denim Z697 Sponge
Z1294 Sanding Kit Z578 Corner Rounder
Z1151 3-D Foam Tape Y1003 2 x 2 My Acrylix Block
Y1009 2 x 3.5 My Acrylix Block Y1010 2 x 6.5 My Acrylix Block
To create the featured bonus project, follow the helpful hints outlined below.
- Tip: As you cut the paper, sort the pieces as indicated in the cutting guide so that each item has its own stack. For example, if the cutting guide labels a piece “page 1,” place it in the stack for page 1.
- Cut zip strips as follows:
- 5 3/4" blue hearts (inside front cover)
- 2 – 5 7/8" maroon phrases (inside front cover and p. 1)
- 7" blue hearts (p. 3)
- 2 1/2" blue hearts (p. 5)
- Use this assembly guide to create card album.
- Stamp as desired on remaining Colonial White cardstock with inks of choice.
- Embellish and add journaling, as desired.