Skip to main content

Club Meets this Saturday!

Hello ladies!
      Hope you are all enjoying your summer.  It has been a beautiful one so far, don't you think? 



Looking forward to seeing all of you.  It has been forever since the last crop.  I have some fun things in store for us to do on Saturday.  Check out the supply list that will be posted tonight to make sure you  have what you need for the make n takes Saturday.

We will actually have a new place to meet starting this Saturday.  On the 6th floor is the office and inside the office is our meeting room.  Come there Saturday.  It is UNIT 605 when you step off the elevator.  All clubs and the home decor workshop will be held in UNIT 605 on Saturday. If you are not in one of our clubs and would like to join us Saturday, I have seats available at the 10 am meeting.  Just email me that you are coming so I have supplies for you.  You are under no obligation except to come and have a good time.










 


 
I also want to remind you about the drawings that you can qualify this month only.  Remember this is to help me qualify for the Costa Rica trip in 2014.    Check out the drawings here
This is a great opportunity to qualify for FREE product from the NEW Autumn/Winter idea book which I will have in my hot little hands next week.  Be sure to read all the way through the post so you get the most chances to win.   
 
logo
If you  haven't notice at the top left hand column is a counter gadget telling that I have 6 days until Convention.  For you Disney fans, convention this year is at the Disney’s Coronado Springs® Resort.  I will leave on Tuesday for Tampa to see my boys and then on to Disney on Wednesday.  Since I have just a few days before I leave I am asking that you please bring your order with you on Saturday or place it no later than Sunday.  I will need to spend Monday evening packing and getting ready to leave.  I thank you in advance for helping with this.
WOW this is a really long post!
 
Make sure to keep checking my blog throughout the week next week starting on Thursday to see what is going on.   I will be back on Sunday the 30th with new idea book in hand.
 
See you on Saturday.
Nan
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Everything ABC's Blog Hop

Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop! For this hop we will be featuring the letter S. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. If you came from Anita Autore's blog then you're on the right track! This card is made using our new Pathfinding paper pack (X7186B) with all the feel of Autumn. The base is 6" x 6" with a 3"x 6 "piece of goldrush cardstock and .25 x 5' piece of olive cardstock. I popped up a 2.25" x 3.5" piece of background and texture paper from the Pathfinding paper pack. Flowers are from Lifetime of Happiness (C1589) and "With Sympathy" is from Sincere Expressions (A1146). Very simplistic yet cute card to send just the right message. To purchase any of the items I used for this card or to shop our online idea book click here Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S blog Hop is Wendy Kessler In case you get lost along the way…go to Scrappy Therapy Th

MERRY CHRISTMAS

  May you and your family always remember the real reason for celebrating the Christmas season.   From our family to yours God bless you now and in 2021!

Balloon Ride Cards using Flip Flaps

I have always loved Close to My Heart's memory protector flip flaps.  And I have been wanting to see what could be done with them on cards!  Here are a few cards that we are doing for our June workshop using the balloon paper pack. Post a comment and let me know what you think.  Then try using the flip flaps on your cards and post them. Hope you are having a blessed day.  Stop by again soon. Nan