Skip to main content
Happy New Year!!!

I wish you each a year full of joy, peace and much happiness.

January 1, 2017
Wow that is strange to say, write or even comprehend.  The years sure seem to fly by faster each year.

Enough yaking.......and on to our drawing.
The last winner in 2016 and the Mystery Hostess for December
is
Wendy P.

Congratulations Wendy!
Email or text me your $40.00 order (in select product) by
Friday, January 6th.

For those of you that helped with my goal for the first quarter of our contest by placing an order - I thank you from the bottom of my heart.  I made my goal with an overage of $1.14!!!!  Thank you thank you so much!
I will see all of you at the workshop next Tuesday, January 10th and I will bring each of you your FREE stamp set.  What a exciting 14 days the last of this month has been.  Could not have done it without all of you.   
I hope you have relaxed an enjoyed the first day of the new year and that you have a great week.
Thanks,
Nancy




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Everything ABC's Blog Hop

Welcome to the Everything ABC's Blog Hop! For this hop we will be featuring the letter S. This may be the name of a paper, a stamp set or an embellishment. If you came from Anita Autore's blog then you're on the right track! This card is made using our new Pathfinding paper pack (X7186B) with all the feel of Autumn. The base is 6" x 6" with a 3"x 6 "piece of goldrush cardstock and .25 x 5' piece of olive cardstock. I popped up a 2.25" x 3.5" piece of background and texture paper from the Pathfinding paper pack. Flowers are from Lifetime of Happiness (C1589) and "With Sympathy" is from Sincere Expressions (A1146). Very simplistic yet cute card to send just the right message. To purchase any of the items I used for this card or to shop our online idea book click here Your next stop on our Everything ABC'S blog Hop is Wendy Kessler In case you get lost along the way…go to Scrappy Therapy Th...

MERRY CHRISTMAS

  May you and your family always remember the real reason for celebrating the Christmas season.   From our family to yours God bless you now and in 2021!

What a Hoot!

What a hoot this special is in August.  Spend $50 and get this set for $5.00. But don't wait because it is only available this month, then it is gone. To make your qualifying purchase and What a Hoot stamp set click here.